Do you feel TRAPPED In a DEAD-END JOB?
- Low pay
- Barely pays the bills
- No benefits
- No free time
- No respect
- No future
A job where you work day after day for low wages, barely making ends meet? A daily existence devoid of any hope for a brighter future?
Do you wish you could break free and start a REAL career… but don’t have the time, or the money, to earn a college degree?
Are you feeling hopeless right now… like there’s no escape?
What if I told you…
You could launch a new, well-paying career in JUST 6 MONTHS’ TIME?
I don’t mean just a JOB… I mean a real… and prestigious… CAREER, in a growing industry!
- High pay
- In a booming industry
- In great demand
- Vacation time
- Paid holidays
- Health care benefits
- Great opportunity for advancement
Become a Pharmacy Technician
Within just 6 months’ time you can become trained and certified as a Pharmacy Technician.
Why a pharmacy technician?
So just WHY is becoming a Pharmacy Tech the next thing you need to do in your life?
- Professional working environment
- In clean, comfortable surroundings
- There’s a high demand for certified pharmacy technicians throughout the United States
- It’s a prestigious, respected career
- Nearly unlimited opportunity for advancement
As a Pharmacy Technician you’ll be working in the rapidly growing healthcare industry.
Healthcare is a booming field. And because of America’s rapidly aging population, the demand for professionals in the industry is only going to increase in the next few years, and increase exponentially!
Job Flexibility – Numerous Practice Settings
Depending on your interest you could work in:
- A community retail pharmacy
- Hospital pharmacies
- Managed care
- Nuclear pharmacies
- Specialty pharmacies
- Pharmacy benefit management companies
- Emergency rooms
- Operating rooms
To name only a few
People are living longer, and need pharmaceuticals to help keep them healthy.
But one of the very best reasons to become a Pharmacy Technician is…
ABUNDANT Opportunities for Advancement!
As pharmacists are tasked with more clinical roles, technician roles are expanding.
There are advancement opportunities into specialty areas
- Sterile IV compounding
- Nuclear pharmacy
- Medication Therapy Management (MTM)
- Medication Reconciliation (MedRec)
- Technicians can also advance to management, training, and education roles
And more! The possibilities for advancement are almost endless.
NOW…Compare THAT to your present job situation!
BUT… How Do I Get There?
At Charter Health Care Training Center, our Pharmacy Technician Training Program features…
- Small class size
- A modern, spacious, and well-equipped facility
- Hands-on training in our simulation lab
- A clinical internship that will provide real-world experience in a local pharmacy.
- Instructors experienced in several different types of pharmacy settings, bringing real life examples into the classroom
- Training in the preparation of sterile IV compounds (Local hospitals are looking for employees with this advanced training li/experience)
- The Program is designed to meet the rigorous accreditation standards of the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists and li/the Accreditation Council on Pharmacy Education (ASHP/ACPE).
- A recent Michigan law requires licensure for pharmacy technicians. This has created a great need for educated and well trained technicians with practical experience, which you’ll gain as a student in the Pharmacy Tech program at Charter.Our program will prepare you to pass the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board exam.When you graduate from our program, you’ll be ready to meet the needs of local and national pharmacy industry employers!
Are You Ready for a Change?
So, are you ready to get into a professional career…
- That pays well?
- That you can learn in a short time frame?
- In a booming, high demand, and rapidly growing industry?
- That has enormous potential for advancement?
As a graduate of the Charter Pharmacy Technician program, you’ll have the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to be proficient in entry-level pharmacy technician positions, in a variety of practice settings.
Or, would you rather continue in your current, low paying, dead-end JOB?
Take Action NOW!
Don’t let the picture on the right be you
Call 810-553-9900 to talk with an adviser to discuss your options